- Wire Rope Assembly Definition: Fittings attached to bare or plastic coated wire rope or cable,
usually connecting two or more points that either move or are not
in a straight line, thus requiring degrees of flexibility.
- DURABLE: The top trucking, bus, and farm tractor manufacturers in North
America specify Glassmaster Control's wire rope & cable
assemblies for their heavy-duty vehicle exterior and under-hood
Wire Rope Assemblies with added Custom Hardware
- Value-Added custom hardware components providing customers with
ready-to-install wire rope assemblies already assembled with their
custom stamped mounting brackets, springs, and fasteners.
- Eye ends, clevis ends, ball ends, eyelets, loop sleeves, cable
buttons, and threaded cable end fittings can be crimped or zinc
diecast to the ends of the wire rope.
- LKS Controls cable & wire rope assemblies are custom
manufactured to customer requirements and lengths, typically for
200pc minimum orders. Complete our Information Request Form to
receive standard fitting options from our engineering staff who can
assist you with your design or quotation, or email directly to us.