100 TPH Rock Jaw Crusher / Rock Crushing Machine PE 500 × 750 mm
1. Widely used in the Quarrying and Mining industries, the PE
Series Jaw Crushers are Single Toggle Roller Bearing machines
designed to operate as Primary crushing units in medium to hard
2. The swing jaw is activated by an eccentric main shaft which
lifts and thrusts the swing jaw towards the fixed jaw, thus
creating the crushing action.
3. The crusher discharge setting (CCS) is variable by mechanical
shim adjustment of the swing jaw behind the toggle plate.
1. The PE Jaw Crusher series utilizes a high eccentric throw on the
main shaft which increases crushing capacity throughput.
2. The swing and fixed jaw liners are both reversible for longer
3. Jaw liners and side plates are easily removed and installed for
minimum down time of operation.
4. These crushers are all fully fabricated steel main frames, and
their weight factors allow these machines to be used in a wide
range of Crushing Plants, both fixed and mobile.
5. There are 11 models in the PE series with capacities ranging up
to 1000 TPH.
6. The PEX Jaw Crusher is a similar style of machine, however is
designed to operate as a Secondary or Tertiary crusher.
7. With wide jaws and comparatively narrow “Gape’ these machines
are commonly known as “Granulators,” due to their efficiency in
forming a granular or cubical shaped final product.
Advantages and features of PE series deep cavity jaw crusher
High crushing ratio, uniform particle size
Point eclipse discharge opening adjustment device, reliable and
easy to adjust the range to meet the needs of different customers.
Safe and reliable lubrication system, easy to replace parts, low
Simple structure, reliable function, low operating cost.
Feed Opening (mm)
Max Feeding (mm)
Discharge Opening (mm)
Machine Size (mm)